Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Final Vocational Day

Today marked our last day in New Zealand. I was fortunate enough to spend mine with Peddle Thorp Architects in downtown. I got to tour several projects throughout the city, all at different stages of completion. Peddle Thorp is a great firm because of the passionate and driven people who work there. I will definitely stay in touch with the friends I have made there.

Another big thanks to everyone who made my vocational days such a wonderful experience:

Sylvie (my vocational coordinator)
Alec and Bren at Warren & Mahoney Architects
Chris at Woodhams Meikle Architects
Rebecca at the NZ Green Building Council
David at One to One Hundred
Micheal and Patrick at the University of Auckland School of Architecture
Richard, Brad, Brian, Wade, and Gilda at Peddle Thorp